I’ve just recently discovered the GUSTA FOODS” Kebab Shawarma” Seitan and I LOVE IT! In no way is this recipe special or complicated, but it is absolutely delicious. Not only is it simple to make, but it also is a really balanced meal (with healthy fats, grains and protein). I love it, and I hope you love it too!
Makes 1 portion (417 calories)
- 2 slice, Sesame Sprouted Grain Bread (Organic)
- 60g of Seitan Kebab Shawarma (I used the brand GUSTA), cut in slices
- Half of a mini cucumber, cut in thin strips
- A bit of red onion (18g or so), cut in round slices
- A handful of spinach
- 1 avocado, mashed
- Toast the bread to your preferred toastiness
- In a pan, grill the seitan 2-3 minutes at medium heat (you can also eat it without grilling, I just prefer it warm)
- Assemble your sandwich―add the avocado, then the veggies and lastly the grilled seitan.